Hanley Wood Marketing is a full-service brand strategy and content marketing agency with over 30 years of experience serving Fortune 50, 100 and 300 clients.
The Digital Analyst will oversee day-to-day analytics, with a special focus on reporting. They report to the Manager of Email Marketing and Analytics. Together, this team defines comprehensive measurement strategies for Hanley Wood Marketing (HWM) clients and ensures delivery of actionable insights. They will partner closely with Client Services on matters related to quantitative and qualitative analysis, landing page and conversion path optimization and alignment on measurement strategy. The Digital Analyst needs to present reporting, insights and recommendations to clients clearly and succinctly.
This person should possess a data-driven mindset, always seeking opportunities to leverage meaningful data to drive decision making, fuel content creation and inform optimizations.
Primary Essential Duties:
- Serve as day-to-day analytics specialist across all client engagements
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and dashboards
- Analyze site and media behavior in order to provide thoughtful, actionable insights and specific recommendations for optimization
- Create paid-media reports for our social media clients
- Develop quantitative analyses, custom models and ad hoc reports to effectively monitor performance, trends, and opportunities across clients’ digital assets
- Ensure that third-party data providers accurately measure and report on sites and platforms
- Work with the Manager of Email Marketing and Analytics and account teams to define KPIs for success and track against them and implement measurement programs
- Research and write reports about trends, issues and opportunities in analytics and technology
Experience and Technical Skills Required:
- 1-5 years’ experience in analytics, digital or social media related
- Possesses the unique ability to understand large quantities of data, but be able to present clearly and digestibly to clients
- Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what should be done’
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify patterns, and generate new approaches to content experience modeling and reporting
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics(reporting and implementation)
- Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
- Self-starter, with strong ability to initiate projects and see-through to completion
- PowerPoint, Excel and presentation skills
Other Talents Required:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Agency or consulting experience preferred
Education and Certifications Required:
B.S. or B.A. degree required
The above job description is designed to indicate a general sense of the duties and expectations of this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required. As the nature of our business demands change, so too may the duties of this position.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.